I am a native of Idaho Falls, Idaho. I've lived on the Palouse since 2001 and it feels like home.
I live in Potlatch, Idaho with my family. I cherish being in nature. Dancing is my favorite and first art form, I love turning on my music and boogieing around. I like to cook, and I have learned how to cook so much better since moving to the country three years ago; mostly because it isn't as convenient to go out to eat. I've found that I'm pretty good at baking!
Credentials & Memberships
- University of Idaho graduate, 2006
- The Moscow School of Massage, 2008
- Associate Polarity Therapy Practitioner (APP) thru American Polarity Therapy Association, 2010
- Usui Shiki Ryoho, Reiki Master, 2010
- Licensed Massage Practitioner, Washington
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Idaho
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)