I am a native of Idaho Falls, Idaho. I've lived on the Palouse since 2001 and it feels like home. I live in Potlatch, Idaho with my family.
I live outside of town. One of my favorite things is going snow shoeing in the winter. I like reading, dancing, and listening to podcasts while I do the dishes.
Credentials & Memberships
- University of Idaho graduate, 2006
- The Moscow School of Massage, 2008
- Associate Polarity Therapy Practitioner (APP) thru American Polarity Therapy Association, 2010
- Usui Shiki Ryoho, Reiki Master, 2010
- Licensed Massage Practitioner, Washington
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Idaho
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)